Major Incubation Target
- Providing small-medium enterprises with assistance and counseling to reduce risks of failure and to increase the probability of success
- Providing professional counseling for small-medium enterprises to develop innovation.
- Assisting small-medium enterprises to make proficient use of state.
Contents of Incubation
- Biotechnology,aquaculture, food science technology and products.
- Engineering material technology and nano-material application.
- Container terminal, logistics management technology and products.
- Marine transportation, electronics, mechanical technology and products.
- Applied optics,micromagnetics and laser spectroscopy.
- Ocean biotechology.
- Ocean technology.
- For the past 7 years, the center has cultirated 43 companies. It has accumulated to 24 small-medium enterprises that have graduated from our incubator.
- The newly supported projects by the government funds in the incubator include 6 SBIR,13 patents, 7 the awards of innovation, 2 project of National Science Council,1 project of Environmental Protection Administration,1 project of Cultural Affairs Bureau of Keelung city Government.
- Until the end of 2005, total capital of incubatees in the center had increased over NT$700 million.
Contact: Mr. Jer-Ruey Huang
Tel: 886-2-2462-2192 ext.2295/2296/2297
Address: 2,Pei Ning Road,Keelung 20224,Taiwan,R.O.C